Costa Mesa, Calif., Feb. 23, 2015 — Experian® announced today that its 34th annual Vision Conference will challenge attendees to “Think Big,” focusing on data- and analytics-driven solutions to attain quality business growth. One of the industry’s leading events, Vision 2015 will feature Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Jr., legendary NBA athlete and businessman; Dr. Madeleine K. Albright, former U.S. Secretary of State; and James W. Paulsen, Chief Investment Strategist at Wells Capital Management, as keynote speakers. Vision 2015 will be held May 3–6 at the Gaylord National Resort in the Washington, D.C. Area.
Each year, Vision combines in-depth research, cutting-edge technology and expertise from industry leaders to help Experian’s clients strengthen their balance sheets and plan for sustained growth.
“In the data-driven economy, trusted insights are more important than ever before, especially as businesses continue to face increased scrutiny over their practices and attempt to navigate a complicated regulatory landscape,” said Lloyd Parker Jr., group president of Credit Services, Experian North America. “The Vision 2015 Conference will convene the brightest minds to speak about a wealth of trends and topics that can be applied directly to business strategies.”
This year’s theme of “Think Big: Data. Analytics. Insights. Growth” will be explored through more than 80 breakout sessions with thought-provoking perspectives, best practices and solutions for addressing emerging business issues for clients:
• Beyond Financial Services — Beyond Financial Services will feature experts and clients across a variety of industries who will share tested approaches to improving both the customer experience and confidence in business, as well as ways to increase the stability and soundness of portfolios, launch effective digital-marketing campaigns and optimize understanding of auto industry opportunities.
• Commercial Lending Insight — The Commercial Lending Insight track will deliver unique perspectives on managing credit risk, improving operating margins and other portfolio management issues that commercial and small-business lenders continue to face today. Peers and industry experts will lead thought-provoking sessions exploring a broad range of topics — from acquisitions to loan management — that will have attendees re-evaluating how they approach their commercial lending practices.
• Data and Analytics — The Data and Analytics track will cover the innovative ways Experian and its clients are responding to the newest challenges and opportunities in today’s rapidly expanding data environment. Session topics will include new technologies, best practices and real-world case studies.
• Fraud Prevention — Fraud Prevention will feature discussions with service providers and industry leaders on current and emerging fraud prevention and identity authentication techniques spanning private, public and healthcare sectors, as well as strategies for improvements to current operational processes and future road maps.
• Hot Topics — Hot Topics will explore innovations and new concepts related to the challenges of the ever-changing market through panels and case studies featuring industry experts on the regulatory environment, social media impacts to assessing credit risk, improved loss forecasting, model governance and treatment of medical collection trades. Hot Topics also will cover the growth of mobile offers through optimization tools and unique analyses of millennial borrowers.
• Making Big Decisions — This track will deliver unique and valuable perspectives on lender decisions through discussions on new data assets and processes across customer acquisition, account and customer management, loss mitigation and collections.
• Public Sector— Public Sector clients will hear from industry experts and learn about best practices in data, analytics and advanced technologies at a variety of sessions covering data, fraud prevention, improved revenue streams, population shifts and community planning.
• Targeted Growth — The Targeted Growth track will provide insights into strategies for acquiring new consumers, including enhanced targeting based on current consumer behaviors, moving beyond traditional methods into digital channels and using data analysis to find your next best customer.
Who should attend Vision
Experian’s Vision Conference has proven valuable to attendees across a broad spectrum of industries. Each year, participants range from C-level executives to business line management and functional roles, including credit and collections management, business development, consumer and commercial lending, analytics, modeling and fraud management.
Experian Public Relations
1 714 830 5129
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2014, we were named by Forbes magazine as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 16,000 people in 39 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2014, was US$4.8 billion.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.