Costa Mesa, Calif., April 20, 2016 — Experian’s 35th annual Vision Conference will challenge attendees to “Take Control,” focusing on data- and analytics-driven solutions to attain road maps for growth. The conference will be held May 15–18 at The Westin Kierland Resort in Scottsdale, Ariz. To register for one of the longest-running and highest-rated industry conferences, click here.
Keynote speakers at the industry-leading event include Jay Leno, longtime host of NBC’s The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, author and comedian; Leon E. Panetta, former U.S. Secretary of Defense and former Director of the CIA; and James W. Paulsen, Ph.D., Chief Investment Strategist for Wells Capital Management. Space is limited at this industry-leading event, and registration is highly encouraged before tickets sell out.
Each year, Vision combines in-depth research, cutting-edge technology and expertise from industry leaders to help Experian’s clients strengthen their balance sheets and plan for sustained growth.
“We are very excited about Vision 2016 and the 35th anniversary of this industry-leading event,” said Lloyd J. Parker, Jr., Group President Credit Services, Experian North America. “This year, our experts are ready to share strategies for driving growth utilizing advanced analytics to uncover opportunities.”
This year’s theme of “Take Control: A Roadmap for Growth” will be explored through more than 70 breakout sessions with thought-provoking insights, best practices and solutions for addressing emerging business issues for clients including:
• Advanced Analytics — Innovative ways to respond to the latest challenges and opportunities facing the financial services industry in today’s rapidly expanding data and analytics environment.
• Data-driven Decisioning — Approaches to decisioning strategies to drive optimal results.
• Fraud and Identity — Creative ways to tackle today’s dual challenge of preventing fraud and recognizing good customers.
• Online Marketplace Lending — Exploration of the growth drivers of this market and provide predictions of what the future holds for these innovative fintech companies.
• Trends and Insights — Introduction of new ideas, disruptive technologies and fascinating data-driven insights presented by Experian DataLabs data scientists.
• Commercial Lending — Examination of new commercial market conditions and best practices on how financial institutions can deliver what business owners need.
• Focused Growth — Strategies for using data analysis to find your next best customer and create long-term value.
• Mortgage — Uncover the latest trends in the mortgage industry, learn where potential mortgage borrowers are living and provide mortgage insights from government agencies.
• Regulatory Compliance — Deep dive into the regulatory environment and strategies to gain the competitive advantage in today’s ever-changing and heavily legislated world.
Experian Public Relations
1 714 830 5129
We are the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to our clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making.
We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft. In 2015, we were named by Forbes magazine as one of the “World’s Most Innovative Companies.”
We employ approximately 17,000 people in 37 countries and our corporate headquarters are in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2015, was US$4.8 billion.
To find out more about our company, please visit http://www.experianplc.com or watch our documentary, “Inside Experian.”
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.