Experian Marketing Services launches global, intuitive cross-channel marketing platform
New platform provides leading brands from around the world with the ability to consistently plan, manage, execute and optimize marketing campaigns - in all channels - from a single system
New York, N.Y., April 30, 2013 — Experian Marketing Services, a global provider of integrated consumer insights and targeting, data quality and cross-channel marketing, today announced the launch of its new global cross-channel marketing platform. Unlike existing cross-channel campaign management or single-channel campaign execution offerings, Experian Marketing Services’ cross-channel marketing platform was built with the scale and flexibility to seamlessly handle the growing complexities and speed required to effectively engage in intelligent customer interactions with today’s dynamic and hyperconnected customers.
The new “always-on” consumer has now elevated the necessity for brands to deliver coordinated and consistent customer experiences across all marketing channels. Experian Marketing Services has filled this need by now offering marketers access to a single platform in which they can unite siloed marketing functions and optimize real-time customer interactions across email, mobile, social, Web, display and print.
Key features of the platform include:
• Real-time and actionable data — This feature enables marketers to obtain a true, panoramic customer view, integrating data from any virtually source (including first-party and third-party data) and channel into an always-fresh central repository. This data then can be leveraged immediately for more effective targeting, triggering and personalization of marketing campaigns across all channels. Brands also can layer customer data with deep consumer insights to gain a true, panoramic view of their customers.
• Cross-channel campaign management — The new platform provides a central location for marketers to plan, manage, execute and optimize all campaigns across channels in a highly sophisticated and streamlined fashion. This enables marketers to focus less on logistics and more on delivering consistent and coordinated marketing messages to their customers as they naturally move seamlessly in and out of channels.
• Intelligent customer interaction management — Marketers are now able to trigger highly optimized, personalized and coordinated messages across channels based on customers’ real-time actions and responses to campaigns. All messages are created and delivered directly from the same platform, ensuring that customer response behavior is immediately captured and accessible to drive even greater relevancy in subsequent interactions.
“Multidevice consumerism is the new reality as the consumer paradigm is shifting and the customer’s path to purchase is becoming increasingly more complex. To be successful in this multichannel environment, marketers must have access to real-time data and the ability to react and respond quickly and appropriately,” said Matt Seeley, president of Experian Marketing Services. “Our new cross-channel marketing platform provides brands with a single, intuitive platform to align all of their marketing initiatives around the full customer experience — making customer interactions seamless and relevant, regardless of the marketing channel.”
Additional highlights of Experian Marketing Services’ new cross-channel marketing platform include:
• The platform allows marketers to interact with customers across multiple channels in both a batched-based and real-time, one-to-one fashion
• The ability to identify and target customers who are key influencers on social networks and then send them special, enticing offers that reward brand advocacy
• Behavioral retargeting capabilities to expand brand reach and increase campaign effectiveness
• Mobile optimized emails, landing pages and preference centers
• Industry-leading, proprietary email deliverability technology and expertise
• The ability to identify how marketing efforts in various channels directly impact sales and drive brand advocacy
“In this always on consumer environment, it’s critical for marketers to create a seamless brand experience across all channels, online and offline,” said Peter DeNunzio, general manager, cross-channel marketing, Experian Marketing Services. “With this new cross-channel marketing platform, we’re leveraging our expertise in building scalable and reliable marketing technology to transform how brands interact and connect with their customers. As a result, our clients will have a sustainable and strategic competitive advantage in the marketplace and the necessary tools to build meaningful and lasting customer relationships.”
Learn more about our cross-channel marketing platform.
For additional insights on the latest consumer trends, be sure to read our 2013 Digital Marketer Report.
Experian Marketing Services Public Relations
1 212 380 2939
About Experian Marketing Services
Experian Marketing Services is a global provider of integrated consumer insight and targeting, data quality and cross-channel marketing. We help organizations from around the world intelligently interact with today’s dynamic, empowered and hyperconnected customers. By coordinating seamless interactions across all marketing channels, marketers are able to plan and execute superior brand experiences that deepen customer loyalty, strengthen brand advocacy and maximize profits.
For more information, please visit http://www.experian.com/marketingservices.
Experian® is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended 31 March 2012 was US$4.5 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in 44 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.