Experian Marketing Services launches Simmons OneViewSM to deliver consumer insights on demand
Provides a single, complete view of consumers via a powerful Web-based platform
New York, N.Y., Feb. 1, 2011 — Experian Marketing Services, a leading provider of data, analytics and marketing technologies to help organizations target and engage their customers across both digital and traditional media, today announced the launch of Simmons OneViewSM. This highly anticipated Web-based delivery system combines the trusted syndicated and custom research from Experian Simmons with high-performance analytic tools and reports providing marketers with around-the-clock access to vivid consumer insights.
“Marketers today demand faster access to actionable consumer insights and business applications to make critical marketing decisions,” said Ken Wollenberg, general manager of Experian Simmons. “Simmons OneView is a cutting-edge system that provides 24-7 access to the freshest Simmons data, in addition to high-performance analysis tools expressly developed as a result of our commitment to listening to and working closely with our clients.”
Leveraging Simmons OneView, advertisers, agencies and media owners will be able to:
• Profile: Instant profile reports, comprehensive data-mining and cross-tabs provide marketers with in-depth understanding of consumer targets, enabling them to make data-driven marketing decisions quickly and confidently.
• Plan: Formulate cross-media and messaging strategies with built-in analytic tools, including reach and frequency reports, correspondence mapping and geographic analysis.
• Measure: Close the loop on marketing activities by measuring campaign and ad effectiveness with weekly updates on nearly 60,000 consumer data elements via Simmons DataStreamSM.
• Know: Dashboards and automated alerts keep marketers up to date on the latest consumer trends, letting them know when market conditions change so that they never miss an opportunity to act.
• Take charge: Intuitive features and role-based access serve the insight needs of everyone in the organization, from the savviest analyst to the on-the-go sales executive, bringing into focus the information necessary to accomplish the task at hand.
Simmons OneView will become the primary channel through which clients can access Simmons research. Experian Simmons clients will continue to be able to access Simmons-licensed data through our traditional third-party platform partners.
Experian Marketing Services
1 212 749 3162
About Experian Simmons
Experian® SimmonsSM, Experian Marketing Services’ consumer research service, has been chronicling the American consumer for 60 years. From the products that all Americans buy and the brands they prefer to their Internet shopping behaviors, attitudes and lifestyles and the media that they use, the Simmons National Consumer Studies survey more than 30,000 American consumers each year to deliver reliable national and local data. http://www.experian.com/simmons
About Experian Marketing Services
Experian Marketing Services delivers best-in-breed data, analytics and platforms into multiple regions around the globe. It is focused on helping marketers more effectively target and engage their best customers through email, digital advertising, customer data management, customer and competitive insight, data enrichment and list rental, modeling and analytics, and strategic consulting. Through these capabilities, Experian Marketing Services enables organizations to encourage brand advocacy, create measurable return on investment and significantly improve the lifetime value of their customers.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients in more than 90 countries. The company helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2010, was $3.9 billion.
Experian employs approximately 15,000 people in 40 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; Costa Mesa, California; and São Paulo, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.